Want to Become a Member?
Are you interested in becoming a member but still have some questions? For more information, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you!
Upcoming Events Short List !
May 5 Freddy Castro remembrance
June 9 Early Times picnic
Ken Polesky - Active Prowler Member
I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I purchased my first car at age 13. It was a 1933 Ford Vicky body and frame for $15. My next car was purchased 6 months later, a 1936 Ford 5 window coupe (price was $50). I had the car running with a Chevy V8 by the time I was 14 1/2. When I was 16, I joined the Santa Monica branch of the "T Timers Car Club". At age 19 I bought a 1928 Ford Roadster (which I still own). I drove that Roadster to San Diego in November 1966, for active duty in the Navy (and never left).
I joined the LA Roadster Club in 1967 and remained a member until 1971. Then I joined the San Diego Prowlers later in 1971. I have been a Prowler ever since then. My 1928 Ford Roadster was my original Club Car.
Since the completion, November 2004, and the voting into the Prowlers of my Sedan Delivery as a second club car, my car has won the following awards.
- Golden Acorn Casino Classic Car Show March 2005 Entrants Choice Winner
- GoodGuys Del Mar Nationals April 2005 Home Built Heaven Event Award Winner
- Classic Chevys of San Diego Picnic By The Bay August 2005 Best Truck or Delivery
- Vista Rod Run #16 and Car Show August 7, 2005 Peoples Choice
- Rodders To The Rescue Benefit Car Show October 1, 2005 1st Place Ford
- 22nd Annual Fall Mountain Run November 2005 Best Grill
- GoodGuys 2005 Season Winner Voted National Home Built Heaven Winner (Beat out 18 other nation wide event winners)
- Early Times Mid Winter Rod Run Febuary 26, 2006 Club Choice Event Winner
- 32nd Annual Sand Blast Rod Run Coos Bay Oregon July 2006 Long Distance Award
- City of Carlsbad 5th Annual Classic Car Show August 2006 Best Interior
- 43rd Annual Early Times Picnic June 8, 2008 Club Choice Closed Car